IVF Project 45/2000 Workshop II.
Place: Central Agricultural Library,
Date: 27-28th June 2001.
Tuesday 26. June
- Arrival of the participants
Wednesday 27. June
- first working day.
9.00-12.00: Session 1.
Topic: Meeting of all participants, introduction of invited observers
( Lithuania, Belarus ) to the members of V4 group representatives. Professional
discussion about the latest information management projects of each participants,
presenting best works and practices developed since last Visegrad Four
workshop (Prague, Dec. 2000).
• 9.00-9.45: Presentation of the Polish participants
• 9.45-10.30: Presentation of the Slovak participants
• 10.30-11.15: Presentation of the Czech participants
• 11.15-12.00: Presentation of the Hungarian participants
part aims at the exchange of experience, professional and technical skills
of participants, teaching of each other about the tricks and tips they
master during their daily work as well as providing information to one
another of the different range of project opportunities available in the
13.00-17.00: Session 2.
Discussion Topic: Focusing on the questions relating to the AgroWeb
• 14.30-16.00: Discussion of IVF project no. 45/2000, with special
regard to project phase I. (November 2000 - June 2001). Evaluation
of achieved results, recommendation for corrections, developing an
implementation plan for project phase two including tasks an objectives.
Theoritical discussion about overall project goal and designing the
content of related publication activities. Preperation for budgeting
• 16.00-17.00: Observers' presentations, discussion.
18 00-19 00: Free programme
Thursday 28. June - second working day.
9.00-12.00: Session 3.
Discussion about the technical aspects of CD-ROM creation as well
as production of hard publication.
• 10.00-11.00: Setting up a primer framework for design (layout),
decision about the software/operation system to be used.
• 11.00-12.00: Starting preparation of opening pages.
13.00-1.00: Session 4.
|• 9.00 -
10.00 13.00 - 14.00: Preparation of Workshop II. Summary web pages
including a report on workshop results.
• 14.00-15.00: Making suggestions for the professional programme
of the next major AgroWeb CEE meeting in Zagreb is September 2001.
Recommendations for this upcoming event shall include some major challanges
to be targetted, based on expereinces gathered by Visegrad Group in
the course of accomplishing the IVF project.
16.00-19.00: Free programme
Friday 29. June - Departure of the participants.